WHY SHOULD YOUR EVENT TAKE PLACE IN SEVILLE?
SEVILLE, A KEY CITY IN THE MEDITERRANEAN AREA.
✸ Seville if home to Gothic-Mudéjar architecture: the Middle East's touch over the heart of Europe. Al Andalus, Sefarad or Hispania, Spal and Hispalis, Isbiliya, so many names for the same universal charming place. Two thousand years of eye-catching architecture and a unique sense of colors. Perfumed orange-tree lined streets, always ending into lovely little squares like fresh oasis. Yes, oasis are useful in a city that have 3100 sunshine hours a year.
✸The city offers the exotic splendor of its four UNESCO world heritage sites: the Cathedral, Alcazar royal palace, Flamenco music (the Blues of Spain). You may walk the streets of Carmen, the proud and passionate Gipsy girl of Bizet opera. Spontaneous singing in the streets might remind you on Figaro the Barber of Seville, that inspired composers Mozart and Rossini.
✸ The spell of Al-Andalus is still intact. The city has clear and golden light: everywhere you look you can see the sky above and people in the streets at all times. The perfume of wet cypress timber, in winter and Jazmin, in summer. Orange blossom and incense, every spring. Few cities in the world offer such a wide range of unique sensations and experiences.
Our team plans and creates together with the client local events in Seville Granada Malaga Cordoba, Cadiz, Andalusia region.
Private Events and celebrations with authentic experiences;
- for your family (birthday trip, family building and strengthen family ties, educational)
- friends gathering (birthday, pure fun trip, anniversary, private parties)
- for the couple (anniversary, engagement, wedding)
- cultural events (private visit to museum, best monuments, private and semi private concerts)
- tv programs, movies and documentary planning: private guides for director and operators
- private surprise shows
- private performances of chefs, cooking classes, gastronomic experiences
- private live music : classic, flamenco, carnival, spanish
- private creative photo sessions
- private art tours
- booking best restaurants around the region
- local traditions and art (plastic, music, visual)
- participation at local festivals
- private transportation