Would you like to follow the steps of Orson Welles and Ernest Hemingway? Take this beautiful private daytrip from Seville that will give you the chance to visit and photograph Ronda, its famous bullring and ravine of vertigo, and the old streets and many romantic corners.
The XVIII century monumental bullring of Ronda is the forth most visited monument of Andalucia. This is one of the very must-shoot spots of Spain. Together with its impressive Puente Nuevo.
Ronda is also the birthplace of the Andalusian genius Abbas Ibn Firnás, the first person who tried to fly, and survived to tell, five centuries before Leonardo Da Vinci.
Itinerary for Ronda daytrip
– We’ll travel 1h40′ from your hotel to Ronda.
– Will stop and see one of the most beautiful white village od Andalucía: Zahara de la Sierra.
– Once in Ronda, will visit the following places: Bullring, Puente Nuevo.
– Time for lunch.
– Then, will walk to the best spots of the town, including the main panoramic viewpoints and beautiful streets, Santa Maria la Mayor church, or other places of your choice like the still standing Arab baths (Hammam)
- IMPORTANT OPTION. VISIT THE BULLFARM AND ANDALUSIAN HORSES.
DURATION OF THE TOUR
10 hours daytrip
We can pick you up in your hotel lobby, Port of Seville pier, Train station.
Our tours are private for your party only. No strangers will join.
Admissions to attractions or monuments (and your meals) are not included.
Licensed guides, door-to-door service and drop off to your hotel or cruise ship, transportation are included.
IMPORTANT: the Fair of Pedro Romero 2016 will take place between Sept 6th and 11th. Goyesque Bullfight “la Corrida Goyesca” is scheduled on those days, including “Rejoneo”, the rider toreros bullfight. If you’re interested in it, you should contact me before booking, better within July 2015. Tours at bullring plaza aren’t available on bullfight days.
This gallery contains 21 photos.