SKIP-THE-LINES TICKETS FOR ALCAZAR ROYAL PALACE AND THE GOTHIC CATHEDRAL + GIRALDA TOWER:Here is our must-read post for your eyes only enter our monuments with priority tickets.
GOOD RESTAURANTS IN SEVILLE AND SOUTHERN SPAIN:good restaurant do NOT open 24 hours nor 12 hours. They observe these times: lunch, open 1:15pm through 3:45pm dinner, open 8:30pm through 11:30pm
SHOPS IN SEVILLE AND SOUTHERN SPAIN:open 10am through 2pm [siesta between 2pm and 5 pm] reopen 5pm throuth 8:30pm
LOCAL FARMER'S MARKETPLACES- Mercado de Triana - Mercado de la Encarnación - Mercado de la Calle Feria - Mercado del Arenal - Mercado de San Bernardo
TIPS IN SPAINTo give or not a tip in Spain is your personal decision. Tips will be welcome in restaurants, tours, bars, hotels; however, we don't expect it automatically. You may tip only if the quality of the service makes the waiter/guide/driver deserve it. When you get the restaurant or bar receipt, you will see a 10% included: it's VAT.
HOSPITALS and emergency in Spain:Every district has an emergency room and unit by its local branch of the national health center (called Centro de Salud) where you may be checked and cured without having to pay, provided you submit your national health card. If the issue is serious, they will check you anyway.
DENTIST emergency: ask your guide, +34 627697758 (public health system doesn't provide dentistry services for emergencies)
EMERGENCY PHONE: dial 112
POLICE: 091 and 062
FIREMEN: 080 and 085
CREDIT CARD CUSTOMER SUPPORT: Visa InternaTional: 900-99-1124 American Express: 900-814-500 Eurocard-Mastercard: 900-97-1231 and 001-636-722-7111
BEST CAMERA REPAIR SHOP IN SEVILLE:STAF (Mr. Hector Hugo Perez) www.staf.es phone +34 954 571 211 celphone +34 685 136 915 address: c/ Sinaí Residencial Oriente local 26, Seville (near Santa Justa train station)
CITY TRANSPORTATION IN SEVILLE
- Public BICYCLE rental service SE.VI.CI
- Public BUS network www.tussam.es (even from / to airport)
- Surface TRAM between city hall (Plaza Nueva) to San Bernardo train station
- Underground METROSYSTEM (one line)
- Two BUS stations that connect with all other cities and towns of interest of southern Spain, including Ronda, Carmona and Santiponce - Italica, also Madrid and northern Spain, or Portugal.
- TRAIN station of Santa Justa, connects with Madrid in 2h30', Cordoba 45 min, Barcelona 6 hours, Valencia 5 hours, Granada 3h15', Málaga 2h30', Cádiz 1h30', Jerez 1hour, Huelva 1h20'.