Seville complete tour: the top monuments ans sites and the old town
As your guide, we will show you the landmarks of Seville in a special way. We will start riding a traditional horse carriage. First we will see the Square of Spain, the Square of America, Park of Maria Luisa, the Tower of Gold and the banks of Guadalquivir river, where ships from the New World used to return laden with gold, spices and new foods.
Then the driver will drop us at the entrance of Jewish Quarter where we will walk its most beautiful streets. After this, a must. We’ll visit two of the UNESCO World Heritage monuments: Cathedral and Royal Palace. If you wish a longer tour, this is more than 5 hours, please let us know and will plan an extension the visit.
– Horse carriage ride of 1 hour: Square of Spain and Park of Maria Luisa, Tower of Gold, Bullring.
– Visit to Cathedral
– Jewish section walk.
– Visit the Alcazar royal palace.
– Seville from the rooftop or ancient Roman underground.
– Local official licensed guide.
– My services and care during the tour.
– No lines.
– Meals and drinks, personal purchases.
– Entrance fees to the sites included in the itinerary.
– Horsing carriage ride 50€ to be paid to the driver. A 40 € extra cost is due ONLY during the Fair of Seville (May 4th to 11th), Holy Week (April 13th to 20th) and Christmas/New Year/Epiphany due to the horse carriages’ tariffs.
Alcazar royal palace guided visit: parties over 8 people are expected to use radioguide audiosystem (whisper): guide will speak to a micro and you’ll receive the human voice over your earphones. Price of this is €1,50 up to €2,50 per person, depending on the brand. This requirement starts on May 2016.