Olive Oil + Vineyard and Wine Cellars Private Tour
Seville offers wonderful options for olive oil sampling, visiting plantations and mills, as well as winery cellars and wine tasting.
We will travel through the countryside and walk among the olive trees. We visit the small mill and learn to appreciate the best olive oil. Then, we will travel to the vineyard and its winery. We will visit a special place where the owner will be your guide. These wines have been planted by God Bacchus itself in the night of times. Prepare your palate and nose for something special!
The duration of this tour is approximately 8 hours. We can pick you up in your hotel lobby or accomodation. Our tours are private for your party only. No strangers will join.
Price: from 845€ + admissions to olive oil mill and winery (about 80€ per person). Meals and drinks are no included in the price. A minimum of 2 pax is required for this tour
Our specialist consultants will be able to provide you with an estimated time frame once we’ve received the details of the kind of Tailor-Made Experience you are looking to create.
- Professional local guide.
- Private Transport
- Olive oil and wine tasting
If you want to book this tour, fill this form and we’ll get to you to within 24h.
- All our activities have a cancellation policy up to 24 hours before the start of the tour.
- Do you need more information? Please check our refund and cancellation policy for tours and activities.
- From May 2020, tickets purchased for monuments are non-refundable.